Monday 22 March 2010

Feeling Blue.....

I decided to go for something a bit different to last weeks nude nails.

As I have been feeling spring like and wearing my nautical striped tees I thought I would go for navy blue nails to match.

The problem I had was finding a blue that was dark enough without being too black, but not so blue that I looked like a teenager from the '80s.

This is the result:


In case you are wondering the shade is "Up All Night" but O.P.I (to get it to look this dark the nail technician used about 4 coats of polish which involved a lot of sitting around and waiting for coats to dry)

I am pleased with the result, for now anyway until I decide I want my nails to match what I'm wearing next week.

Amie x

1 comment:

  1. Are they longer or am I imagining it? The look longer in blue than they do in peach!

    ReplyDelete