Thursday 18 March 2010

Spring is finally here....

I love spring, mainly because I am a huge fan of Easter egg chocolate (it just tastes so much better than any other kind) but I digress...


You can always tell when Spring is here by the following things:


1. There are gorgeous daffodils everywhere.


2. The tube starts to feel a little bit stuffy


3. I swap my blushers for bronzer.


Yes, when the sun comes out I change my beauty habits.


Since I ditched my sunbed habit a couple of years ago for a much paler and more natural look I reserve the bronzer for the spring and summer months only when our faces naturally become a little darker anyway.








I swear by my Dior bronzer and their bronze higlighter for a subtle sunkissed look that is just enough that you don't look orange but dark enough that you don't look washed out.



They are quite pricey at £28 and £31 respectively but I have never used products that I love the colour of so much before.

Are their any products you can't live without this spring?

Amie x

No comments:

Post a Comment