Sunday 7 March 2010

Review of Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter liner

I'm not usually a huge fan of eye make up, much prefering to focus on cheeks and lips. However, I am always hearing such great things about Urban Decay's eye-liners that I thought I would give it a try.The metallic colours are perfect for a night out and when layered over black liner look particularly striking.

What I liked:
The quirky names of all the colours, I tried "spandex"
It was easy to apply and can be layered to make it as bold as you like

What I didn't like:

It took a while to dry and once I opened my eyes there was colour in the crease of my eye

I would recommend a fairly neutral face with lashings of black liner, the gltter liner and tonnes of lengthening black mascara. This can be a real party look or rock chick look and will instantly make any outfit look glam.

No comments:

Post a Comment